Friday, May 28, 2010

Forgive and forget...gum problems...xD

...*sigh* ...As much as I love gum...I'm going to have to give up on it. Let's face it. Everyone loves gum, right? And somehow...when people ask for gum...you just can't help but give them gum?? Well...that's my problem...I'm too nice. I can't be mean because....well I just can't. Now ever since this gum thing started...each day i go to school I lose about 2 packs of gum. Do you know how much that is?! ...about 30 pieces or more! Gosh dang it! I then realized I should stop giving out gum and start rejecting. Unfortunately it doesn't really work that well. It makes everything chaotic!!! Each day is sooooooooo annoying! Begging each day for gum. I can't take it anymore!!! Why do people expect me to have gum ALL the time? I mean literally. Am I a gum bank or something to you? Pssh. i waste all of my money on gum. My gum.  And you really want me to waste all my gum on you? Hah. Just today I had no gum and this person asks "Can I have any gum?" I say, "No." Then she says, "I know you have gum. Don't lie. [Person] taught you to lie." That got me real pissed and I said straightly, "I don't have ANY gum." AHH!!! And yet she thinks I'm still lying and crap. Was she freakin' deaf or what? If i say I don't have any gum then I don't period. Hmph. Fine if you don't believe me then don't. Gosh...I hate those kind of people. What are they called..."Female Dogs?" ...Hm...sounds suitable....(not trying to be inappropriate.. ^-^) Now beggars. I'd like to say this: Buy your own freakin' gum so i won't have to waste my own money. Meh. okay well...I'm...t-trying to cool down now..sooo *laughs a little...* ...xD So anyways new rule: Only give gum to the people I want. Don't give gum to people I...hm hate is a bad wowrd so...I won't give gum to people I...I...despite! o: (Unfortunately Justin Bieber taught me that xD) Dunno if this might work or not. School is almost over! D: But let's hope for the best! ;3


"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."


14 comments:

  1. Haha... It's freakin annoying sometimes..
    Things like that happen though...xp

    Since they already used to take something from you like they have used to...Is just a natural respond to ask from you...=.=''

    ANNOYING... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah i know!!! D:
    it...freakin' sucks though >;o
    ...guess it just happens.. o_o

    YES, SUPER ANNOYING... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there is no need to give up on it though..xp
    You can chew it in your house...not need to bring it or show it at school...xp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway~ I wanted to ask how you make your blogger templates...
    Sorry to ask this kind of question...i just want to know how..
    I have tried a lot of ways though..but it didn't came out right...
    If you dont mind can you please let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yea! xD i actually did do that today o.o ...so peaceful ~.~ lol anyways i need gum! otherwise i wouldn't have anything to do than just sit there. o_o

    hm well i can tell you but it kinda requires alot of things...kinda ;3

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to disturb though~
    But meh wanna know....I don't mind a lot things though...
    bUT sorry to disturb you...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. ne what size is the background pic?
    gum... pfft.... XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe yea ik...lame isnt it? ;P
    uhm...i think its 1300 x 950.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute.... :3
    Love you background... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha LOLOL i hate it when i have to give stuff to people i hate xD
    if i say "yes" once, then they all start asking!
    like once, i gave my friend a dollar cus she needed it
    then the WHOLE CLASS STARTED ASKING
    i mean i love my class except that they NEVER pay me back. so that day, i lost almost twenty dollars T___T
    *sigh* oh well. make mistakes; learn from them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @lili-chan: yep ur welcome x3
    @yuki-chan: thank you very much :D
    @mokkun-chan: oh its okay ;3 ..just e-mail me @ amu.love_anime@yahoo.com ^o^
    @solora-chan: oh gosh .. O_O 20 dollars really?? you should have done it secretly xD ...but whats done is doone soo...yea. dont make the same mistake again ;3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sent ^^
    Let me know if you didn't receive my email though^^

    Like your new theme^^

    ReplyDelete