Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of the year as we know it..?





Oh My Goodness!!!! D: ..2010 is flying by waaaaaaaaay too fast! Truthfully I don't really want it to end. A lot of things have changed...new friends, new discoveries, new surprises, a new life...and a new Me...Makes me wonder about next year...will it be as great as this year...or worse? Will i lose any friends or will promises be broken..? Will my life be changed...? Will I be changed...? All these questions wandering in my head....will they be answered..? 
dotted lines Pictures, Images and Photos
Alright, changing topics! Sooooo since sooo many things are happening right now...i've been so stressed out and crap...I decided to blog about it. It's better to let it out then keep it inside..eh, not sure if i said it right...but oh well xD 

Sunday - May 23, 2010

This was the day my mother's boyfriend came back home. This was the day i was in Minneapolis.  This was the day everything started to get hectic. Summer came sooner than I thought. It was super hot that day. I was drenched in sweat. I yearned for something...something cold. I had luck that day. Why? I went swimming. That's why. Then i went back to the house. After that..I ate sushi for the celebration of my mother's boyfriend's return. Had the best time there. xD Then I realized i had school... -.- ...Came home at 11:00pm...Never got enough sleep. 

-END OF DAY-

Monday - May 24, 2010

This was the day I returned to my beloved friends after a long weekend.. ;P ...Super tired that day. Lots of unfinished homework to do. The start of no air conditioners at school..for the rest of the year (WTH??? They're tryin' to kill us! o__o) Thank god for no Phy. Ed that day. Pack of gum wasted at school. Nearly died..cause? The stupid hot weather. Back at home... Got a DSi! :o ..Got addicted to it the whole day and didn't sleep till 11:00pm...Yea..eventually I remembered I had school.. O_O

-END OF DAY-

Tuesday - May 25, 2010

This was the day mother & her boyfriend went to the Yankee & Twins baseball game. This was the day the squirrel ruined the baseball game.  Lack of sleep. Super Tired. School went horrible!!! sweating like heck...the cause? Phy Ed. Then Gum Crisis. -__- Then homework. Saved by the rain!!! *o* Mom & her boyfriend left to see the game. Had to stay with Mom's friend. Slept at her house at 11:00pm. 

-END OF DAY-

Wednesday - May 26, 2010

Mom picked us up at 5am. Didn't get enough sleep. Played video games till 7am. Still tired... -__- Drama happened at school. (I was not involved.) Korean Gum Crisis.. xD Predicted to rain but....it was sunny and hot... x_x eh....pretty short day actually.. boring one too....i guess? today is Wednesday and...i haven't finished it yet...

-ALMOST END OF DAY-

...Guess that's it...Hopefully something exciting will happen soon....i hope~ :3


"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."

smile Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment