Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Magajin 2010 SUMMER Illustration Contest...HELP!? ;_;



Waaaaah! Guys I need your help! D: I wanna enter the Magajin 2010 SUMMER Illustration Contest buuuut....i just can't find a good subject to draw about. Well of course it's about summer but... i can't seem to find a good idea to draw at all. Gah! I wish it were easy for me but... for me as an artist I draw a picture that has a point, a meaning! ...well actually for a serious picture anyway... Grin ...So.. i'm super desperate for ideas.~ Cry i guess any idea works since i'm submitting two drawings. One about Summer Love Smug and...well the other is still deciding.. but as my friends i need your help! :D Oh and btw i'm just doing the contest for the love of drawing~ Yes there are prizes but Choco-chan has never won in a serious contest... (w-well not that I remember... Blink) ...and sure she'll be disappointed if she didn't win 1st place , 2nd place and so on...but hey! It's life after all~ So please help Choco-chan....even just a little... Kiss

Please and Thank YOU! :3
P.S. please excuse Choco-chan for her horrible explaining skills.... 
Blush 

"If you want happiness for an hourtake a napIf you want happiness for a daygo fishingIf you want happiness for a yearinherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetimehelp somebody."

No comments:

Post a Comment